Friday, October 17, 2008

Wall Streets Gets $700 Billion Government Bailout And Executives Promptly Get $70 Billion In Bonuses

I'm beating father time. I'm posting a Saturday article on Friday night. Isn't technology wonderful?

If I weren't a civilized person who abhors all violence, I might actually advocate violent protest at the disgust I feel when reading this. People are homeless because of the vile and loathsome actions perpetrated by Wall Street. Notice the signs in the picture? 'Class War Crimes'. Well, I couldn't agree more. These sonofabitches need to go if taxpayer money is to bail out their fraud. And, I believe all of the bonuses over a certain dollar amount in the last five years need to be given back. Including for anyone who has since left Wall Street. That includes the bonuses given to Secretary Paulson while he was at Goldman Sachs. And, I want the government to actively retrieve it.
posted by TimingLogic at 11:38 PM