Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lost Vegas

A friend sent me this video and I contemplated whether to post it. It is so disturbing on so many levels that I almost didn't. But people need to see this type of news and it simply is not being reported by the mainstream press. I am so upset that I can't even see straight. These crooked sonofabitches on Wall Street have stolen trillions of our money and continue to pay themselves massive bonuses for bankrupting the economy while millions of Americans literally rot. Americans paying Wall Street bonuses. This will truly go down in history as the greatest of crimes against humanity.

The politicians have it wrong. It is not that our future requires a healthy Wall Street. It is that Wall Street's future requires a healthy main street. The politicians should be repudiating economic ideology and Wall Street's crooked schemes that created this crisis to save the economy.
posted by TimingLogic at 6:14 PM