Friday, May 07, 2010

Global Financial Volatility

I really wasn't planning on posting anything about this week's action in financial markets beyond my last post. I think my last post and countless others over the last few months remarking of what I believe is an imminent top and a return to volatility speak for themselves. But here are my thoughts.......

"This brings up a timely point. The environment today is eerily similar to that of times past including 1987 and then in 2008 before financial markets collapsed......." -- March 18, 2010 remarks I made on this blog.

To those who point to a computer glitch as the source of this week's action, I have but one thing to say. I guess they have the same computer glitch in global debt markets, Asian markets, commodity markets, European markets and foreign exchange markets. Eh? The whole global financial system is a house of cards built by financial con men and their beholden political stooges. If the market were trading on fundamentals, it would be trading at our downside target of 200-450 on the S&P.

That's about all I have to say for now.
posted by TimingLogic at 10:00 AM