Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm So Tired Of The Bernanke Bashing

It appears as though bloggers, permabears (people whose psychological profile is predisposed to believing the end is always at hand), the financial press and much of Wall Street loves trashing Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. As you may have noticed, I have a link in my blog to Brad DeLong's blog. Mr. DeLong, a very accomplished economist and thought leader, is one of the few bloggers I would recommend reading without any reservation. His blog is a breath of fresh air and his insight, wisdom and emotionally stable point of view is a counter balance to the impulse driven financial world.

Mr. DeLong posts thought provoking, professionally produced video snippets on many issues at hand. His recent video regarding Ben Bernanke is the most cogent piece I have come across. Far be it from the financial press, Wall Street or permabears from giving Bernanke his due. I highly recommend viewing his three minute video. In a world where there are many imbalances, I feel more confident knowing Ben Bernanke is leading The Federal Reserve and you should too.
posted by TimingLogic at 10:56 AM