Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh Come On!

Jeff Matthews busted me over at his blog for trying to slip him a "roofie". ie, A post with a few four letter words. Nothing extreme and nothing off topic either. Especially when some moron who espouses to have a science degree from Wal-mart University tries to compare climatologist's and other scientific genius's findings today re global warming to ""Copernicus when told "the Sun is rotating around the Earth."" Ok, we are back on this topic again. Some dolt dissing sound science. What's next? We throw out microbiology? astrophysics? mathematics? organic chemistry? Hey partner, I think most of us have progressed past the flat earth theory. Ok, I guess Stephen Hawking, who has been squawking about the scientific facts surrounding climate change is a bonehead too?

What fun is life without full use of the English language? Geesh, I'm usually "PGish" rated but you mean I actually have to be British all the time? What's so wrong with Yahoo Message Board-type language as he calls it?

Our childhood experiences have a profound impact on our lives. Now I remember as a kid listening to an interview with Don Shula who just so happened to be a hero of mine. (I've since dropped the hero worship gig except for imperfect people who rose above to make a difference in the life of others like Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi, Jesus, the Dali Lama errr is it Salvadore Dali and the Dalai Lama...lol....and a few other select people.) Anyway the interviewer asked how Don resolved us colorful vocabulary with his faith. He answered that he was pretty sure God didn't care much what came out of his mouth. From there I was set free. Born again! A penitent man. I've since learned that those who don't enjoy some amount of cursing or let their guard down every so often are more likely to be lunatics, serial killers, sociopaths and generally smoldering furnaces. :)

Come on Jeff loosen up! I'm green and I'm damn proud of it!
posted by TimingLogic at 10:27 PM