Thursday, October 18, 2007

Let's Look At Google Before Earnings


I've made it clear I absolutely abhor Google as an investment. If you are a trader or gambler, well then this stock was made for you. Let's have a little fun and make a prediction here before earnings are announced for Google. Google has been a momentum trader's dream this cycle. Buy at support and sell at resistance. Momentum is up and the idiots are feeling frisky so there is no reason to believe any meaningful fall for the stock will happen until it reaches an ultimate peak. I haven't looked at options or done any analysis so this is simply a seat of the pants look before the close. But, if I would provide an estimate, the upside from Google's 2005's perch is about $380 or a target of about $690-ish. From there I would expect significant weakness or even the ultimate top this cycle. No guts, no glory. Let's see if I can embarrass myself.
posted by TimingLogic at 3:55 PM