Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's That Time Of Year - The Neoliberal Idiots Have Started Their Annual Pilgrimage To Davos

I can't help myself. It's that time of year and I have to take my obligatory shots at Davos. I must have a compulsive streak because every time I hear the word Davos, I cannot stop laughing. Conspiracy theorists would call Davos part of the New World Order. I would call Davos the timeless attempt by political idiots and bureaucrats to control the lives of people born free. People born with a right to self-determination. Rights not granted by the state or neoliberal idiots but by our creator.

There is no group of clowns more removed from reality than those who make the pilgrimage to Davos. They were completely clueless to the building crisis before the world imploded and they still have no idea what the world has in store for them. In a leaderless world this is simply another attempt by neoliberals to plot the course of societies outside of the scope of our government and the will of the people. What's new? This is the timeless struggle against corruption and tyranny.

By the way, neoliberal is not a partisan statement. Some may associate the word liberal with Democrats. I view the terms progressive and conservative as reasonably accurate views on valid forms of democratic governance. There are no heavyweight populist (progressive) Jeffersons battling Federalist (conservative) Adams in Washington. Instead, what we see is more like Rocky versus Bullwinkle or more appropriately, Rocky and Bullwinkle laced with Enron-style fraud. We have bred, for lack of a better word, bureaucrats over the last few generations who somehow believe it is their manifest destiny to tell the rest of us how the world is going to be and how we we fit into it. Then to mutter under some pretense that this is democracy. That includes the vast majority of Republicans and Democrats in Washington. To all of the neoliberal idiots, come back and see me in ten years and tell me how that worked out for you. (I prefer to be a house servant in lieu of the back-breaking servile positions down at the barn. At least that way I might have some chance at learning to read and write and live beyond the age of 40.)
posted by TimingLogic at 5:32 AM