Friday, May 20, 2011

May 21, 2011

For those of you who don’t already know, tomorrow is the end of the world.   Obviously, I won’t be posting any more today as I prepare.  I’m making brownies in anticipation of meeting the Big Man.   I’m spiking them with a little weed because I suspect he’s got a substantial sense of humor.  Hey, he did create politicians and banksters.  Or maybe he attributes their creation to Satan.  Seems plausible to me.   

Before I sign off of here today, I thought we could all celebrate with a short video by the favorite group of religious terrorists, AC/DC.

Of course, this guy also predicted the end of the world back in 1994.   I believe this guy is 89 years old so he may not be too far off that the end of the world is near for him.  Not surprisingly, he seems well funded – I was out eating pizza with a friend a few weeks ago and we saw five of his motor homes and a legion of volunteers anxious to help us.  

Terrorism isn’t just a favored game of the state.  It is an art perfected by every bureaucracy.   That’s a pretty good reason to be suspicious of the intentions of any organization led by man that doesn’t have complete transparency into all of their activities.   I thought we used to have a rule of law that embraced these ideals but I guess when Satan gained the upper hand, those didn’t seem to matter anymore. 

In any event, good luck to all of you.  Because if you are reading this blog, you are most certainly headed to hell. 

posted by TimingLogic at 2:58 PM