Wednesday, March 21, 2012

China Coup Rumors Run Wild

Were this to have any merit, it would most certainly be very bad and unexpected news for the global economy.  A coup by the military would likely quicken a return to hard line policies. 

Interestingly, we said this dynamic was likely to happen as China’s economy hit the skids.  And, we wrote it years ago in the belly of the beast of Wall Street’s propaganda that China was invincible.   How about that?   lol.

We have been eerily accurate on a multitude of anticipated outcomes on here that no one else has ever written about.  And there are dozens more still in play.  In other words, these aren’t recycled perspectives as is so frequent with the never-ending pilfering and plagiarism of many bloggers.  I had a friend tell me four or five years ago that I scared her because so many things I told her was going to happen, happened exactly as I said they would.    If I told you some of my methods, you might be uncomfortable; I see things in my mind.  You know, like pizza, chocolate chip cookies and vacations in the south of France.  Okay, I am just going to come right out and reveal my true identity.  I am the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.  Baaahaaa! 

posted by TimingLogic at 7:48 PM