Thursday, March 03, 2011

Hey Ma, Look At What We Made!

I like to think I’m a reasonable person most of the time.  I believe in democracy.  I loathe injustice against people without a voice.  I believe in hard work and random acts of kindness.  And I think pretty much all politicians are idiots.  And so are the decision makers on Wall Street. 

There are a group of clowns, including quite a few who won Nobel Prizes, who believe the Fed’s low interest rate policies after the 2000 collapse caused the housing crisis.  We have said too many times that position is ridiculous.  So, let me ask you, if we had a public banking system that would always have low interest rates because usury and graft would not be its intent, would we have a continual housing crisis?

On that note, on this glorious day for financial markets, let’s look at something else Wall Street and politicians have co-created – a twenty year history of Apple’s stock. 

There is nothing I can do but giggle when I look at this.  And what about it?  Did low interest rates create it?   Did Apple’s value go up 72x in the last handful of years?  Hahaha.  HAHAHA!  BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The system is on its last legs.  And when it fails, there will be no going back.  It will have been exposed for the massive fraud it truly is.  That is, for those who still remain blind as to the massive corruption that rules our banking system and both political parties. 

  2011-03-03_1528

posted by TimingLogic at 3:48 PM