Friday, October 12, 2012

And The Nobel Peace Prize Goes To …………

The Nazis.  This truly is rich.  I guess this is finally going to force me to get a post up that I have promised before.  I’ll make sure it gets up by the end of the year.  You’ll get a very clear appreciation of my Nazi remark and how completely ignorant, ideological, ego-driven and political the Nobel Peace Prize committee truly has become.  

In the mean time, the Nobel Peace Prize committee has shown the same mockery of reason, peace, social justice, human dignity and science as when awarding corporatist bureaucrat toadies Al Gore and Barack Obama the same award.  Gore perpetuates a myth meant to enforce ignorant, bureaucratic violence upon the world while Obama leads the war state bombing of the world into submission.  Unconstitutionally aka illegally, might I add.

posted by TimingLogic at 3:02 PM