Thursday, March 29, 2012

Americans Elect 2012

Over the past few years I have written a few times that I expect both political parties in this country to either collapse or splinter.  It’s just a matter of whether I am a tad too early or if it will be in 2014 or 2016.  I’ll be posting more on that topic in coming months in two posts of why and how.  One will be on America’s second civil war, which we are currently witnessing the early stages of, and the other will be based on a game theory construct of potential party collapse.   (Update:  I thought I should clarify this statement.  I don’t expect a war per se.  This is a war for the mindshare of the nation divided between those who mouth democracy but whose actions tell a different story, and those who actually believe in democracy.)  Today, we have a false choice of a fascist political party that generally wants to use big government to loot from society and a fascist political party that generally wants to destroy democracy to loot from society.  Both are anti-democratic, anti-rule of law, anti-Constitution, unreasoned, immoral and unjust. 

We could easily see party politics veer into the ditch before the 2012 elections.   At this time in 2008, the world was quite calm.  It all changed in a month.  That potential exists again this year. 

There is an organization out there titled Americans Elect.  I support this process through donations and involvement.  I plan to participate in the direct nomination of a presidential candidate other than the dumb and dumber choices of Obama, Santorum and Romney.  I would suppose most people are at least familiar with Americans Elect.  But, if you aren’t, I would encourage you to go to their site and take a look around.

posted by TimingLogic at 3:18 PM