Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It’s Coming–Today Thomson Reuters States Downward Corporate Earnings Revisions Worst In Eleven Years

That is, at this very moment corporate balance sheets across the board are deteriorating at a rate not seen at any time in the last twelve years.  Yes, that's right.  Worse than anything experienced under George Bush.   This ties in very nicely with my game theory post that corporations are headed for a massive hard landing and that many major corporate names will very likely disappear in coming years.  - My July 18th, 2012  post titled “Buffett Breaks His Cardinal Rule And Invests In IBM”

I have mentioned the above dynamic a few times in the last few months.  In fact, I wrote it over sixty days ago as noted in the above clip taken from my IBM post.  

In fact, I wrote that balance sheets were deteriorating almost two months before any companies even reported any earnings in the last few weeks.  Before Thomson Reuters even had received any posted corporate earnings to compile their data.  How did that TimingLogic guy do that?  All I will say is that where I come from, we call that FM.  Now, if I have awoken you from the drone of my regular posts, you might consider some of the other comments I have made in the last few weeks about the remainder of 2012.  That includes my post titled “Is Failure Imminent” the day after Wall Street cheered Bernanke’s announcement by launching the stock market higher. 

Bernanke most certainly pulled out all of the stops in his panic attack last week due to feedback the Federal Reserve received from corporate executives re the economy.

Title link here.

posted by TimingLogic at 7:07 PM