Friday, January 21, 2011

Jeffrey Immelt, The CEO Who Ran GE To The Edge Of Disaster And Was A Deer In The Headlights Of A Collapsing Global Economy, Is President Obama’s New Economic Advisor.

BAAAHAAAA!  OMG, this is so hilarious.   I’m sorry.  I find President Obama to be a likeable guy and I respect him as a member of humanity, I adore his daughters and I greatly respect his wife but let’s be honest.  He continues to surround himself with clowns - he apparently doesn’t have the judgement to be President of the United States in these times.  Of course, neither did George Bush or Bill Clinton.    

Immelt was a sycophant for globalization and raved about how strong the global economy was, literally right before its collapse.  He had no idea just a few months later, his company would be on the verge of collapse. 

GE most assuredly would have collapsed were it not to receive taxpayer bailout for Immelt’s stupidity and incompetence.   He is just damn lucky he was running a company too big to fail because tens of millions of Americans didn’t get a bailout.   They did experience collapse.  And now this incompetent stooge replaces Paul Volcker?  HAHAHAHA!   

My God, the world has gone completely freaking mad!   Someone please punch me in the head and wake me up.   Either that or pass the crack cocaine so I can have some of what these guys are on.

posted by TimingLogic at 3:39 PM