Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Soldier’s Last Words After Being Forced To Participate In War Crimes And Crimes Against Humanity

Am I my brother’s keeper?  Or is our separateness only a perception?  An illusion?  Am I really my brother and he is me? 

I honor the place in you where the universe resides.  I honor the place of love, of light, of truth, of peace.  I honor the place within you, where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are one.

50 million people on food stamps, 25% real unemployment, 50-70% underemployment, millions kicked out of their homes, the world’s largest prison population, endless self-medication in the form of addictions, $300 billion in legalized drug addictions, epidemic obesity and unwellness created by industrial food sickness and addictions, a society enslaved to debt, endless person-on-person emotional and physical violence, unprecedented corporate looting of the public treasury, a military-security budget larger than the rest of the world combined, epidemic suicide and self-harm, unquantifiable death, disfigurement and emotional trauma caused by endless war.  And on and on and on.   All while Washington squeals with glee at record corporate cash lining the pockets of politicians.   This is private, for-profit capital in its most pure glory.  That is, purely deregulated to reveal its true inner self.  Pathological. 

After many pleas for help, another divine spark of the human mind extinguished by the Godless, disposable corporate state.   Rest in peace, my brother. 

Title link here.

posted by TimingLogic at 9:14 AM