Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Obama Warns Britain To Stay In European Union

It seems our king believes America does not want Britain to leave the European Union.  I don’t remember any public servant asking my opinion or that of any of the sovereign people of this nation that he so humbly serves.  And, I clearly don’t recall the sovereign people of Britain asking our opinion.  I do know our corporate masters wish to see the EU maintained because American private, for-profit capital can run roughshod over democracy in the predatory EU state run by unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats.  I, for one, clearly support all free people to take back their national sovereignty as protected by law.   I, for one, as a lover of freedom and democracy support the people of Britain drop-kicking the EU into history.  

posted by TimingLogic at 12:11 PM